Skip to main content

Shampoo & Conditioner: TRESemme Keratin

This week I have been trying a new shampoo and conditioner as mine had ran out, So I went out and the one that I wanted had sold out, so I thought that I would try the TRESemme Keratin shampoo and conditioner as I have tired a few of their products before and loved them, so here is what I think to this new product.

 

 When I first tired this I didn't really except to notice that much of a difference, But after two or three washes my hair felt stronger, It also feels so soft and more manageable. I recommend that if you do decide to try this amazing shampoo that you only use a small amount as it goes a long way and lathers up very well. One thing that I find about certain hair products is that the smell doesn't last long, but this smells last ages I can still smell it on my hair the following day. IT'S AMAZING.


CONDITIONER:
 
The Conditioner is salon-quality conditioner which nourishes and rehydrate each strand to leave hair smooth, shiny and manageable. This is how it works, as explained by TRESemme themselves:
  • Infused with keratin, this product reduces frizz.
  • This conditioner is gentle enough to use on colour-treated hair.
  • Suitable for use after a salon keratin treatment.

If you want you hair to feel smoother, easier to style, then I highly recommend that you try this shampoo that is specifically formulated to leave your hair gorgeously sleek and manageable. If you have problems with frizz don't worry this can control that for up to 48 hours.

HOW TO USE THE CONDITIONER: (TAKEN FROM TRESemme WEBSITE)
  1. Firstly start with the TRESemmé Keratin Infusing Shampoo.
  2. Squeeze a generous amount of conditioner into palm and rub hands together to help distribute evenly.
  3. Apply to damp hair, focusing from the middle down to the ends. Then work any remaining conditioner up to roots and comb through.
  4. Leave in for 2–3 minutes, then rinse thorough

Stylist Tip: For intense replenishment, use the Keratin Deep Treatment Masque weekly, I shall be doing a review / first impressions on this product in the next couple of weeks.

So If you want a new shampoo and conditioner and don't want to spend a lot of money then I definitely recommend that you try this.


Sizes and prices:

I brought mine from Superdrug.
500ml Shampoo £4.99
500ml Conditioner £4.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancĂ© and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some