Skip to main content

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver:
Superdrug.



Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.

 Fragrance:


Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00.
This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out.

Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone.

DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surrounded with red fruit, plus vanilla and rose, perfect summer scent and a massive saving of £31.00.


Upto 1/2 price savings:


Pantene pro V repair and protect dry oil 100ml, was £6.99 now only £3.47 thats better than 1/2 price. This oil instantly absorbs into hair and helps reduce brittle strands and protect hair from breakage. 10x more damage protection and contains vitamin E. This has been designed for use on wet hair and can be used morning to night to create  a smooth finish.

Pantene pro V anti ageing system with Shampoo and conditioner treatments, rejuvenates your hair. This is the first BB creme for hair from Pantene pro V. 7 in 1 perfector, use on damp or dry hair. dispense 1-2 pumps into palm and rub hands together and apply, starting at the ends. Do not rinse. Was £6.99 now only £3.47.

Olay Anti-Wrinkle 2in1 day cream and serum, this is a daily moisturizer that visibly reduces the look of lines and wrinkles. Anti wrinkle cream now combined with powerful firming serum and daily moisturizer, gives firmer and lifted look to your skin. Was £9.99 now only £4.98

Olay age defying cleansing milk, this product fights the signs of ageing. This milk is specially gently cleanse your skin while fighting the signs of ageing, was £5.99 now only £2.98.

Olay gentle foaming face wash 150ml, effectively cleans your skin, removes make up and  maintains your skin natural moisture. This can be used morning and night, squeeze small amount into palm of hand, gently massage over face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Was £2.99 now only £1.48.

1/3 of John Frieda:  



John Freida Lux Vol dry shampoo 150ml, was £5.89 now only £3.92, transform your flat hair use this and get instant volume.

John Frieda Blonde brightening oil elixir 100ml, was £9.99 now only £6.66. For all blondes. each drop revives dull, dry hair and improves blonde colour. This also has heat protectant and argan and sunflower oils.

Frizz ease heat defeat protecting spray 150ml, protects and nourishes your hair. This spray re-hydrates strands whilst helping to block humidity. Was £5.89 now only £3.92.

Full repair full body deep conditioner 150ml, Intense repairing formula with lightweight incha oil. Helps to repair hair, and reduce the risk of breakage. damaged hair becomes silky and full. This is also safe for coloured treated hair and chemically treated hair. Leave on your hair for 2-5 minutes and rinse well. Was £6.29 now only £4.19.




I hope you enjoyed this post, these are great offers, and alot of savings. Check back soon for another Beauty saver, any requests on what shops just comment below and I will see what I can do. Also one more thing Superdrug have free delivery on orders over £10.00 at the Moment. With offers like this you can see why this is my favorite shop. Thank you for ready and I hope you liked it.
Bye :)

Business Emails: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Links
http://www.superdrug.com/fragrance-for-her/elizabeth-arden-red-door-aura-100ml-edt/invt/824857&bklist=
http://www.superdrug.com/fragrance-for-her/ghost-anticipation-edt-75ml/invt/399817&bklist=
http://www.superdrug.com/dkny-red-delicious-edp-100ml/invt/492299&bklist=
http://www.superdrug.com/pantene/pantene-pro-v-pro-v-repair+protect-dry-oil-with-vit-e-100ml/invt/890563&bklist=
http://www.superdrug.com/deep-conditioning-treatments/pantene-pro-v-youth-protect-7-bb-creme-145ml/invt/799263&bklist=
http://www.superdrug.com/younger-looking-skin/olay-anti-wrinkle-2in1-day-cream+serum/invt/273685&bklist=
http://www.superdrug.com/olay/olay-age-defying-cleansing-milk/invt/353329
http://www.superdrug.com/olay/olay-gentle-foaming-face-wash-150ml/invt/402693?source=179_75
http://www.superdrug.com/shampoos/john-freida-lux-vol-dry-shampoo-150ml/invt/625650&bklist=
http://www.superdrug.com/john-frieda/john-frieda-blonde-brightening-oil-elixir-100ml/invt/876759&bklist=
http://www.superdrug.com/john-frieda/john-frieda-frizz-ease-heat-defeat-protecting-spray-150ml/invt/545805&bklist=
http://www.superdrug.com/john-frieda/john-frieda-full-repair-full-body-deep-conditioner-150ml/invt/360251&bklist=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancĂ© and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some