Skip to main content

Christmas Gift Guide: For Men

I hope you guys liked my Christmas gift guide for the ladies from Forever 21, So here is my one for the Men. I have chosen to do a bath & body and shower gift guide, and chose one of my favorite brand for bath and body products, Baylis and Harding, I hope you like this and let me know what you think in the comments.

Black Pepper and Ginseng Mini travel set:
Firstly I have chosen this five Piece mini trial-sized Bath and body set, which is displayed in a stylish gift box. In my mind this is one of the best in male Washing products. This is the Black Pepper and Ginseng scent, which is combine to create an fragrance that last all day. This miniature gift set includes the following.
> 30ml Bath & Shower Gel
> 30ml Body Lotion
> 30ml Shampoo
> 30ml Conditioner
> 50g Soap 
 These products have been created to cleanse and restore tired skin, while leaving a lovely aroma on the skin. This is a great and affordable gift only costing £5.00.
Men's Citrus Lime and Mint Trio Gift Set:
Next up is This Men's gift set, this is a larger set, that will cost you a bit more than the first one, but is worth paying the extra money for, but is contains bigger bottles so will last longer. This set includes a amazing trio of grooming products, formulated for him. This Lovely eye-catching gift box presents Baylis & Harding’s most popular male grooming gift set. This set includes the following. 
> 300ml Hair & Body Wash
> 200ml Shower Gel 
> 200ml Aftershave Balm 
All of these products have each been infused with a Beautiful blend of Citrus Lime & Mint with a fragrance that will last all day. A lot of men will appreciate this gift, as well as the stylish display box, plus the masculine scent that this set brings. This gift set will cost you £10.00.
 
Black Pepper and Ginseng  Hand wash: 
 If you have tried the Ginseng sets before then I recommend that you try the Black Pepper and Ginseng hand wash which is combine using Black Pepper and Ginseng to create a light fragrance hand wash, that lavers up, leaving hand feeling clean and fresh, while smelling amazing. This is a very affordable product and would make a nice stocking filler, only costing you £2.00.
If you buy any of these, or have tried any in the past, let me know in the comments below, as I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions. I hope you found this useful and like my idea's. Thank you.

#BeautyLiesInEverybody

http://baylisandharding.com/gifts/Gifts-Under-10/Black-Pepper-Ginseng-Mini-Gift

http://baylisandharding.com/gifts/Gifts-Under-20/Mens-Citrus-Lime-Mint-Trio-Gift-Set

 http://baylisandharding.com/Shop-By-Fragrance/Black-pepper-and-ginseng/Black-Pepper-and-Ginseng-Cleansing-Hand-Wash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancĂ© and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some