Skip to main content

Cosy Nights: Sweaters

 Cosy Sweaters:

Everybody likes to be cosy on them cold winter nights, so here is a few warm winter sweaters that guarantee to keep you warm all day but still look glamorous. I choose them from different stores and price ranges, so to suit every bodies price tag, hope you like them.

1) My first one is this adorable cat face sweater, with the word cool written underneath the cat face, I just think this is so cute, and will keep you warm on the cold nights but still keeps you looking cool. This quirky knit jumper has been cut in a slouchy fit with cropped sleeves and also has a dipped hem at the back giving you a comfortable and laid back look. The Fabric is: 70% Cotton, 15% Polyester, 15% Acrylic. This sweater is from George at ASDA and will cost you £12.00 which I think is a good price.

2) Next up is this Noisy May Ronja cardigan from Asos, this is a great casual cardigan that will look great with some skinny jeans and boots. This Cardigan is a long-line and has the chunky knit effect, plus it contains a contrasted ribbed trim which is also a great added bonus, this cardigan also has two twin side pocket. For the people reading this who don't know who Noisy May she is The younger and louder sibling of Danish brand Vero Moda, Noisy May is your new go-to label for fashion-forward people. This is a bit more money and will cost you £25.00 from Asos, which is not a bad price for Asos.



3) Last up I have my favorite, it is this crochet / lace back grey marl lightweight sweater from Urban Outfitters. This sweater is from Urban's exclusive label called Staring at Stars, this lovely sweater features a open-knit design with a marl effect. The sweater is a relaxed fit with bat wing style sleeves with a floral crochet / lace detailing to the back. The Fabric : 57% Polyester, 43% Rayon. This is the dearest out of the 3 and will cost you £40.00, I find this really effensive for a sweater but it is a lovely sweater and can be worn all year round.



Let me know what you think to these sweaters and if you have them, or which is your favourite, thanks for reading and I linked the links below for anyone who would like to buy them.

#Beautyliesineverybody

 Thank you :)

http://www.asos.com/Noisy-May/Noisy-May-Ronja-Cardigan/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3753901&cid=2637&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Grey


http://direct.asda.com/george/women/jumpers-cardigans/cool-cat-jumper/G004516010,default,pd.html

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/staring-at-stars-back-loop-crochet-top/invt/5114423191655





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancé and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some