Skip to main content

Father's Day: Gift Guide

 Father's Day:
Gift Guide.

Hello. :)

As Father's day is soon approching in the UK. (Sunday 15th June) I thought I would do a gift guide seems my Mother's Day one did well. Let me know in the comments which of these are your favourties, and what sort of thing you are going to buy your Dad. I hope you like this and all links will be avaible at the end of the post. Also this is not a sponsered blog, so lets get to it.

Under £10: 


1)  First up is this Rechargeable triple rotary shaver, this has a triple floating rotary blade a indicator light to show it's charging and also comes with a cleaning brush. Most dads like recieving this sort of gift, it's very affordable and will last a long time, this will cost you £10, which is a great price. This is also super stylish and looks very smart.

2) This is the perfect gift to buy your dad if he likes or collects Whisky, this lovely set of 3x 5cl bottles, is presented in a loely detailed box. The First spirit is from Christmas Day  1887 and is 12 YEARS OLD. Next is their signature single malt Scotch whisky has flavours with elegant notes of fresh pear and subtle oak, this is 15 YEARS OLD. single malt whisky with deliciously harmonious flavours is 18 YEARS OLD. Matured in the Oloroso sherry and bourbon casks. Judged to be the best 18 Year Old Scotch Whisky in the world. This is a very great gift, it will cost you £10. Great price for something so classy.

3) Maybe your dad loves getting out in the garden and cooking up a BBQ, If so this is the perfect gift for you to buy him, This 18 piece BBQ Tool Set from Asda is a great option to ensure all the necessary accessories are to hand when he is cooking the BBQ. Finished in food safe stainless steel the set comes in a zipped carry bag to keep everything all in order and together, you get the following.
> 1 x 33cm spatula
> 1 x 33cm fork
> 1 x 28cm knife
> 1 x 33cm tongs
>  8 x corn skewers
>  6 x 33cm meat skewers
This brillant gift will cost you £10, Amazing quaility for such a great price.

Clothing:
Why not treat him to a couple of fun T shirts, here is 3 of my favourites that I found.


1) This cool red T shirt is great if your dad thinks he's strong, this comes in sizes small to XX Large. Now your dad can Brand himself Mr Strong with this Mr Men t-shirt. The vibrant shirt has short sleeve so great in the warm weather, this is 100% cotton and will cost you £8.

2) If you like the first one then you should like this Mr Men shirt aswell. Brand your dad Mr Cool in this Mr Men t-shirt. This one also has short sleeves so once again great for the warm weather and what better way to stand, let everyone know you have a cool dad. This is also 100% cotton. £8

3) This is my favorite one out the three. Featuring Mr Patato head this cool T shirt will add fun to any casual outfit, this is just a super cool and funny t shirt, it will cost you £8 like the others

Sweets and Treats:


Every dad like to receive chocolate or sweets as part of a cheap gift, but you don't have to buy just one, you can buy all his fourites and make him a nice sweet hamper, here is some things that you could put in the Hamper. The prices vary from £1 to £5. This is just some things that you could put in it.

Bath and Body:

1) I always buy my dad some sort of body or shower cream and it's nearly always Dove. I love the Dove products that are just a great value for money.
This little set comes in toiletry bag and includes Clean Comfort Anti-Perspirant, Hydrate+ Post Shave Balm and Sensitive+ Face Wash. This lovely little set will cost you £10.

2) This Lynx gift set contains
. Bodyspray 150ml
. Shower Gel 250ml
This is a great price, it will cost you £6.00 and you are getting the big bottles not the travel size ones.

3) I love Nivea products as you can probably tell from my previous posts, but I brought this for my dad last christmas and It's a great value for money. This set comes in a travel bag and contains Mini Energy Shower Gel, Mini Sensitive Post Shave Balm, Mini Cool Kick Deodorant.
This is fantastic and will only cost you £2.99 from Superdrug.

Well thats it, I hope you liked it and found it useful, let me know in the comments if there is anything you would like me to do, check back soon where I will be doing another get the look, any requests on Celebrity styles, if so just drop a comment below.

Thank you for reading if you got this fair, Bye :)

http://direct.asda.com/ASDA-Rechargable-Triple-Rotary-Shaver/001577168,default,pd.html
http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-_-asdacom-dsk-_-fathersday-lp-_-dapper-img#/product/910000029140
http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-_-asdacom-dsk-_-fathersday-lp-_-dapper-cta#/product/910001253406
http://direct.asda.com/george/mens/mens-t-shirt-vests/mr-strong-t-shirt/G004665876,default,pd.html
http://direct.asda.com/george/mens/mens-t-shirt-vests/mr-cool-t-shirt/G004665862,default,pd.html
http://direct.asda.com/george/mens/mens-t-shirt-vests/couch-potato-t-shirt/G004687458,default,pd.html
http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-_-asdacom-dsk-_-fathersday-lp-_-dapper-cta#/product/910001345775
http://www.superdrug.com/lynx-apollo-duo/invt/748670&bklist=
http://www.superdrug.com/nivea-men-minis/invt/739957&bklist=


Business emails only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancé and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some