Skip to main content

Beauty Saver: Peacocks Fashion

 Beauty Saver:
Peacocks.

 Hello and welcome to another Beauty Saver, the store I have chosen this time is a fashion and accessories shop. Peacocks is one of my favorite stores, and at the moment they have a 1/2 price sale on and I have chosen three of my favorites from each categories. I hope you like it and all links will be available at the end.


Tops:


There are so many tops 1/2 at the moment but these are my three favorites.
The 1st one is this lovely lace peplum is simple and would look great dressed up with a black pencil skirt or dark jeans. Was £12.00 now £6.00. The 2nd one is this smock top is perfect for a casual look, pair this with leggings and your ready for the day. Was £16.00 now £8.00. The 3rd is a gorgeous Lace panel tops are so cute, and are perfect for the easy summer look, this would look great with a pair of white denim or linen shorts. Was £14.00 now £7.00.


 Cardigan / Jumper:


 Every girl needs a knitted oversized cardigan, black is the perfect colour because it goes with everything and looks great, This one has a lovely open front and long sleeves great for everyday wear. Was £20.00 now £10.00. Next is this mesh jumper the colour is amazing, this all over mesh jumper looks amazing. This jumper would look great dressed up or down. It has long sleeves and a slight V neck. Was £16.00 now £8.00. The last one is this red cardigan keep warm with the gorgeous red open front cardigan, Wear this casual with jeans and boots and look stylish but still comfy and warm. Was £22.00 now £10.00. Every girl needs a knitted oversized cardigan, black is the perfect colour because it goes with everything and looks great, This one has a lovely open front and long sleeves great for everyday wear. Was £20.00 now £10.00.


 Bottoms:


Trendy leggings alert, These leggings have PU panels, elasticated waistband. These can be worn dressy or casual quit easily. Dress up add a long sparkly top and heels, or to dress them down just wear a oversized tee and cardigan with ankle boots. Was £16.00 now £8.00. Jogging bottoms are the best, If you want some comfy and warm joggers look know further, these are amazing, with the two tone it just adds to the lovely look of these leggings. Was £14.00 now £7.00. Everyone should own a black skirt, they are so simple but can look great. This pleated skater style skirt is perfect for work or even dressed casually for everyday use. Was £18.00 now £9.00.


Shoes:

 
These white lazar cut boots are super cute, these would look great with a floaty dress or skater skirt. £12.00. Loafers are super comfy and these Tassel Loafers, just add more to your outfit and are great for work / office wear. £8.00. Pumps are great for the summer time, these navy blue ones are just stunning, finished with a metal trim across the top just finish the look. These are super stylish. £6.00. These pink block heel shoes are great for a night out, look pretty in pastel this summer with these shoes. These would look perfect with a dress long or short, the heel is 9cm. £12.00.

Bags:


Monochrome style purse, with all over straw weave clutch finished of with a gold clasp. £5.00.
Black panel shoulder bag, This bag is stylish with zip fastening, adjustable strap and panel detailing, this bag is plenty big enough for all your daily items. £7.50.Pastel blue quilted duffle bag, the simple bag is great for traveling, its big enough for all your items, zip detailing across the front and cross body strap is ideal. £5.00.




This is all for this post I hope you liked it, and let me know in the comments what your favourite bits are. If you have any requests let me know. Thank you and check back soon. :)


All items can be found here: http://www.peacocks.co.uk/sale/womens-sale.html

Business emails only: Beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancé and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some