Skip to main content

Fashion Saver:

Urban Outfitters.

Hi and welcome to a Fashion edition of Beauty Saver, I have chosen Urban Outfitters because they are one of my favourite Clothing shops, I love their unique and cool style, I've chosen three items from four categorises, I hope you like it and all links will be available at the end. :)

Tops:


The first top I have gone for is this simple loose fitting long sleeve black top, with a twist, this has a mesh drape back detailing. The back is just simply gorgeous, I really like this top, it's girly and edgy at the same time. this was £35 and now only £15. From sizes XS to Large. 100% Viscose.
Next up is this lovely army style green shirt / jacket, I really like this shirt because I like military style and I think this fits really well into that category. Was £30 now only £15.  My last choice is for the slightly edgier more daring girls, I chose this lovely black lace sleeved of the shoulder top, the lace detail in this is just beautiful, this is from the label pins & needles, 92% Nylon and 8% Spandax this also has a boned bodice. Was £38 now only £18.

Bottoms:


For the bottoms I have chosen a skirt, trouser and pair of jeans, so something for everyone. First up is this lovely navy blue wrap skater styled skirt, This is made from Chiffon fabric for a floaty style, I really like this, was £38 now only £18, 100% polyester. I'm not really a huge fan of crazy print trousers but I really like these ones, they have a nice mid tempo pattern and I think they are super cute and comfy. Was only £35 now £15, 100% Rayon. Every girl loves a pair of jeans, these light wash mid rise jeans are so cute and can be worn dressed up with flats and vest or dressed up with heels and a pretty top. These have a big saving was £55 and now only £25, which is a very great price for jeans and these will last for ages and not go out of fashion. These have central zipper and button fastening with two front and rear pockets, also has belt loopholes.

Dresses:


Jersey dresses are so comfortable, this lovely two tone grey and black dress. This has a pleated skater skirt to it, was £45 now £20. Next up is a lace dress, this skater dress by UO has a sheer crochet lace inserts, giving a edgy finish to a delicate dress. 70% cotton and 30% Nylon has a zip back fastening and stretch jersey lining. Was £58 now £25. My last dress is my favourite I love this long black maxi dress with cut out front, I just love it, its beautiful, it's a little bit Gothic but still romantic and elegant, was £55 now £25. 100% Rayon.

Knitwear and Sweatshirt:


First of my three, is this lovely loose fitting lace detailed black jumper, I love the edgy grunge style look to this jumper, 92% polyester 3% Spandax. Only £38. Next up is this lovely open front chunky knit cardigan, this is perfect for them cold winter nights when you just want to snuggle in a large cardigan. The lovely burnt red colour of this is simply beautiful, I really like it. 77% Acrylic 23% Polyamide only £4. For my last choice I went for a jumper, one of my favourite prints is Aztec. One thing I like about this jumper is that its a short jumper with Aztec pattern in it, I don't normally see a lot of short patterned jumpers that I like but I really like this one.100% Acrylic was £45 now only £20.

I hope you like this and I hope it helped you. Let me know what your favourite pieces are and if there is a shop that you would like me to do. Thank you and check back soon. :)

Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail,com

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5112441005191&parentid=SALE-WOMENS-TOPS-EU#/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5413423740450&parentid=SALE-WOMENS-TOPS-EU#/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5112424314914&parentid=SALE-WOMENS-TOPS-EU#/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5120466617266&parentid=SALE-WOMENS-BOTTOMS-EU#/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5123441002024&parentid=SALE-WOMENS-BOTTOMS-EU#/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5122447055122&parentid=SALE-WOMENS-BOTTOMS-EU#/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5130446165221&parentid=SALE-WOMENS-DRESSES-EU#/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5130422998192&parentid=SALE-WOMENS-DRESSES-EU#/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5130426503422&parentid=SALE-WOMENS-DRESSES-EU#/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5114423198899&color=001&parentid=MORE_IDEAS#/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5114441547714&color=061&parentid=MORE_IDEAS#/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5114441494534&parentid=SALEWOMENS-KNITWEAR-SWEATSHIRTS-EU#/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancĂ© and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some