Skip to main content

The Sister Tag

Sister Tag:
Ft my little sister :)

Welcome to another sister tag, I saw this tag done by Blair (Juicystar07) and her little sister do this tag and thought that me and my little sister should  do it. Some of the questions have been slightly changed. I hope you like it and I tag you all to do it. Please leave your response below in the comments or tweet me them @NaomiBeautyBlog and I'll look forward to reading them. 

So lets get to it. :)

Me - Pink 
My Sister- Purple

1. How and when did you meet? - Birth? 
When she was born.
2. What's your favourite memory together? - Any time we went to the woods when we were younger

                                                           When we first went on holiday she was about 4 and she was walking around the beach with a massive bag or Wotsits. 

3. Describe each other in one word. - Irritating :)

                                                  Picky :)

4. What's your dream job? - I don't really know. Probably a successful guitar player.

                                     I would love to have my own fashion or beauty range. I just want to work in retail for beauty.

5. What's your favourite make-up brand? - I don't wear make-up, but I used to like NYX.

                                                         My favourite make-up brand is MUA

6. What is something that annoys you about the other person? - You'll insult others but if someone insults you, you flip. 

                                                                                       When she is hungry she wont eat anything until tea time, it bugs me.

7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why? - Well I'd 'wanna go to LA with her.

                                                                                                            I really wanna go to LA, its somewhere that I have wanted to go for a very long time, and I hope that one day I can do it.

8. Favourite inside joke? - They're inside jokes for a reason. Shhh.

Yep, I agree

9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning? - She does. 

                                                                    Yeah me, but I can get ready quick if I need to be somewhere.

10. Favourite season? - Mine's Autumn/Winter.
                                 I really like Winter cause the snow, but I also really like Spring when all the beautiful flowers come out.


11. Favourite song? - At the moment, Times Square by Emily Kinney

                             At the moment Taylor Swift Out Of The Woods

12. Heels or flats? - Flats

                           Flats, I love boots.

13. Trousers/jeans or dresses? - Trousers.

                                             Leggings / Jeggings
14. Favourite animal? - Mines a Cat. 

                                Dogs

15. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why? - My memory box.

I would save my Photo Albums of my family and my Michael Jackson Opus Book

16. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick? - Horror.

                                                 Horror

17. Blackberry or iPhone? - iPhone.

                                      Iphone

18. Favourite movie? - I don't really watch movies enough to have an all time favourite, but Roadkill will always be a favourite of mine.
A couple of my favourite movies are Titanic and Breakdown, I have alot of films that I really like


19. What is something weird that you eat? - I eat sliced apple with pepper and salt on it, taste lovely but they think I'm weird :)

I eats chilli's and crisps. I also love lentils.

20. Do you guys have anything matching? - A bracelet... that's it I think. Oh we have the same headphones. 

                                                           Yeah, just the bracelet and Headphones. :)

21. What's your favourite TV show? - THE WALKING DEAD!!!!
                                                  The Walking Dead and Pretty Little Liars, but soap I really like Hollyoaks.


22. What was your biggest fight or argument? - There's been sooo many... we'd probably argue trying to debate which one it was, ha! 

There hasn't been that many,

23. Describe the last thing you did with your sister. - Umm... she watched me make her a coffee... yeah.                                                                       Yeah, she made me a coffee, that's because she makes the best cup of coffee. :)


24. Complete this statement: "My sister is..." Rather annoying. LOVE YOU SIS!

The best sister in the world, and I love you :)

WELL THATS ALL THE QUESTIONS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I TAG YOU ALL TO DO IT. THANK YOU AND CHECK BACK SOON. IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I SHALL BE POSTING A GET THE LOOK KYLIE JENNER STYLE.

BYE :)

Business emails only beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancĂ© and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some