Skip to main content

MeMeMe Cosmetic's: Christmas Gift Guide

MeMeMe 
Cosmetics
:)

Welcome to my Christmas Gift Guide, I have chosen to do a Make up guide first and I have chosen a company called MeMeMe Cosmetics. My Favourite time of the year is Christmas, I just love everything about it. My favourite thing is getting to buy gifts for people, but I know that it can be tough sometimes to find the right gift for the right people. I hope you find some of my gift ideas useful and let me know in the comments if you have any suggestion. I will leave all links below and I hope you enjoy it. :)

Eyes:

The first category is eye's, My favourite Make up products to buy are for eyes, I love dramatic darks eyes that pop. 

1 and 3) Eye Inspire Beautifully Baked:
This collection of MeMeMe Baked Eye Palettes are perfect are the perfect representation of both on-trend & timeless colour. Each set features four shades of a highly pigmented, baked shadow. the perfect way to build your look.

2) Eye Inspire Pressed Perfection:
Introducing the classic palette Perfect for day wear. This collection of palettes offers something suit every occasion. Each Trio Palette features three high-pigment shades designed for the ease of building both subtle or dramatic looks. 

These sets are £15 each. I think that is a great price. Each set can produce so many different looks, I just love these.

Lips:
For the lips I have chosen a Nude / Natural and a bright neon set, so there is a option for you.


1) Lip Cream Trio Nudes:
These 3 shades are perfect day or night and are a must have for any girl. The colours are:
  • China Rose
  • Cherub Blush
  • Persian Pink

these Lipsticks are lightly scented with Vanilla and have Shea Butter and Vitamin E. This means that they will help keep your lips soft.

2) Lips Cream Trio Brights:
These Lipsticks are the same as the ones above except that they are bright, these also contain Vitamin E and Shea Butter, with a hint of Vanilla. The colours are as Followed:
  • Hot Magenta
  • Coral Cloak
  • Pashmina Pink

These sets will cost you £19.99 which is also a very good price, when you think that you are getting three gorgeous lip colours.

Face:
For the face I have chosen a blush and a face cream, because I really like the look of these two products.

1) Seventh Heaven Moisturising Face Base:
This is a lightweight, Moisturising Face base. This cream is produced to rejuvenate, nourish and hydrate the skin. It works to brighten and even out your skin tone. To create the perfect base for make up.
  • Shea Butter
  • Vitamin A
  • Beta-Carotene

Lightly scented with a lemon, orange, lime and mandarin. This is a little piece of heaven you will want to treat your face to every day. Apply daily before make up or wear on it's own. This will cost you £15.00.

MAKEUP ARTIST TIP: Use Day & Night! Leave 3-5 minutes before applying your foundation so that it applies smoothly and evenly and is sure to stay on all day

2) Blush Me! Blush Box:
This Blush Me offers you four shades which makes it a girls must have. You get everything you need to get warm healthy glow. This comes in a cute compact box  with a mirror and application brush.

MAKEUP ARTIST TIP: Makeup bag essential- Use coral or bronze for olive to darker complexions and pink or rouge for paler lighter skin tones for that gorgeous flush of colour on the go.


Well there you go that is my Christmas gift guide for MeMeMe Cosmetics I hope you like it and if you have any requests please let them in the comments along with your favourite item, mine is the face base cream. 

Thank you for reading and check back soon for a gift guide for guys.

Bye:)

LINKS:
http://www.mememecosmetics.com/entire-giftstore

Business emails only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancé and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some