Skip to main content

Step Into Summer: Dresses


Hi guys and welcome back to another post, can you believe that summer is just around the corner, it's so crazy how fast this year is going, So for this post I thought I'd do a Summer dress blog. This will be Summer dresses on a budget so everyone can afford them. Well I hope you like it and all links will be available at the end of the post, so lets get to it...........

I shall be using four different stores that I like shopping in, they will include Peacocks, George Asda, F&F Tesco and New look, I shall be picking 3 styles from each store.

Peacocks:
1) Embrace bold prints with the maxi dress, featuring a cute cold shoulder detail. £18. Available in sizes 8 - 20.
2) I love this beautiful dark blue and white tile print midi dress. It is such a flattering dress with a deep V-neck, simple shoulder straps and a high low design on the back, this is £16 and available in Sizes 10-16.
3) Wanna be a little bit flirty then you should buy this fun little number with a flattering black floral top. Featuring a halter neck design and ruffled detailing along the bust. This comes in sizes 8-18 and will cost you only £16.

New-Look:
1) First up is this lovely light blue tie front dress, I just love this is such a simple little twist but it makes the dress look so amazing. It has a zip fastening and a soft cotton finish, it comes in sizes 10 - 16 and will cost you £24.99.
2) Why not Opt for this maxi dress on a lovely summer day. This dress has a button front fastening and a all over floral print, this comes in size 8 - 18 and will cost £22.99.

3) I thought I'd put a bit of embroidery in my top three so why not add this cute little number into your summer wardrobe. It has a pretty little floral detail and sleeveless design, this comes in sizes 10 - 18 and costs only £27.99.

George at Asda:
1) I really like this halter neck-style dress I just love the design and overall look of it. Paired with a frilled neckline and a gorgeous floral print, you’re look effortlessly dressed for day and night. This comes in sizes 8-22 and will cost just £18.
2) If your looking for a cute little summer dress but want something with bold patterns why not grab this colourful animal print tunic. It has a cold shoulder cut and relaxed slouchy fit. This comes in size 8-24 and is only a incredible £8, yes you saw that right only £8.
3) Don't know if you are aware but shirt dresses are a massive style trend for this summer and this one is great, casual and smart so it can be wore for work or just on a hot day. This one is designed with a sleeveless cut and buttons at the front and a pleated skirt detailing. sizes 8 - 24 and only a impressive £14.

F&F Tesco:
1) This feminine floral print dress ties at the waist and has cute floaty short sleeves, this dress is great for daytime and night, great little tea party dress, sizes 6 - 22 and only £14.
2) I do like a dress with a little embroidery and this one is just beautiful, with its relaxed style and cold shoulder cut outs this dress is great for the summer. This dress just simply slips over your head, comes in sizes 6-22 and only £18
3) Give your wardrobe a Latin-inspired Bardot dress. This dress comes in classic black with cage inserts, the dress comes with a frill trim on the neckline and slip pockets at the hips. It also comes with detachable shoulder straps that are provided. Available in size 6-22 and costs £20.

Well that is my top choices for this years summer dresses, I hope you liked it and let me know in the comments which are you favourites. If you have any requests you can also leave them in the comments and ill see what I can do. Thank you for reading and check back very soon for more exciting stuff, thank you xxxx

BYE :) 

Business emails only please: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

links:
    http://www.peacocks.co.uk/146615.html
    http://www.peacocks.co.uk/146435.html
    http://www.peacocks.co.uk/145780.html


    http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/blue-tie-front-denim-midi-dress_534400844
    http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/cameo-rose-red-floral-print-maxi-dress_537640069
    http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/white-floral-embroidered-dress_522978313


    http://direct.asda.com/george/womens/dresses/halter-neck-off-the-shoulder-dress/GEM564075,default,pd.html
    http://direct.asda.com/george/womens/dresses/animal-print-shoulder-tunic-dress/GEM563200,default,pd.html
    http://direct.asda.com/george/womens/dresses/linen-blend-shirt-dress/GEM552288,default,pd.html


    https://www.tesco.com/direct/ff-floral-print-tea-dress/764-6944.prd
    https://www.tesco.com/direct/ff-embroidered-cold-shoulder-dress/395-6107.prd
    https://www.tesco.com/direct/ff-tencel-frill-trim-bardot-dress/288-2257.prd

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    HairBurst

    Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

    Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

    Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

    Where I Have Been...Changes...

     ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancĂ© and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some