Skip to main content

Mothers Day: Gift Guide



With Mothers day slowly approaching I thought I'd do a gift guide to give you some idea of the items
available for this Mothers day. This one will be slightly different instead of one shop it will be a selection of stores, So I hope you like it and all links will be available at the end, So lets get to it.

Jewellery:
I have chosen three lovely Necklaces from www.notonthehighstreet.com that I think are just simply gorgeous. 


1) Why not treat your mum to this sweet personalised necklace made using your initial. Give this lovely necklace to your mum. this is Available in antique silver, antique gold and rose gold. Made from silver-plated/ gold-plated/ rose gold-plated brass. Necklace length 40cm plus ext chain.
Gift box measures 8cm x 8cm
Discs measure 1.2cm
This will cost you £17 which is a great price for something that your mum will treasure forever.

2) This fabulous chain necklace is a sentimental piece with a difference. You can customise this sterling silver or gold plated necklace. they will engrave your own words or family saying on the main charm and then names or dates of birth on the little boy and girl charms. Whether you decide on a heart, disc, girl or boy, each one can be hand-engraved on both sides - up to 15 characters on the people charms and up to 20 on the heart and disc. 
Made from:
This necklace is made from sterling silver or gold plate.
This is the most expensive of the three and will cost you £49

3) Every mum loves a heart shaped locket and this one comes with multiple spaces for your friends and family inside. This beautifully designed locket features a rounded heart shape, with an clasp that opens out to reveal space for four different pictures. The locket is solid brass and the fine chain and clasps are gold plated brass.
Made from: Solid brass locket, gold plated brass chain and clasp.
Dimensions:
Locket: H 2cm x W 2cm
Chain length: 46cm or 61cm
This will cost you £22. 

Pyjamas:
I have chosen three pairs of PJ's from George at Asda because in my opinion they have the best selection of Night wear at very good prices. 


1) There's nothing like slipping into a pair of pyjamas. so why not treat your mum to these floral print pair from Asda. the set features a button fastening top and elastic waist bottoms for extra comfort. These lovely pj's will cost you £14 but well worth it. 
Fabric composition: 60% Polyester, 36% Viscose, 4% Elastane

2)  Is your mum a Wonderful Mum is so buy her this super cute pyjama set. These will only cost you £6

• Cropped leg
• Sleeveless top
• Elasticated waistband
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton

3) Update your sleepwear drawer with this lovely ‘Mum’ pyjama set. this will only cost £6 aswell.
• Cropped leg and sleeveless
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton

Bath and Body:
So I have chosen three bath sets from my favourite shop Superdrug, they have some great offers on for Mothers Day at the minute.


1) NIP+FAB De Stress Body Blends Kit 3 x 100ml
Cleanse and de-stress your mind with this calming de stress range, with natural cleansers that have a relaxing fragrance with notes of warming frankincense, sweet orange blossom and comforting sandalwood. This will cost you £8.99
Features:
Three x 100ml NIP+FAB bath and body products
Benefits

2)  Nivea Beautiful Skin Gift Bag
This wonderful head to toe NIVEA skincare travel bag is perfect for nights away, leaving you with great looking and feeling skin. This set is currently for sale at £20 but would cost you £40 outside this current sale.

everyday Features:

  • Travel Bag
  • Nivea day cream
  • Eye make up remover
  • shower cream
  • nivea in shower
  • lip balm
  • nivea cream
3) I Love… Best Of The Best Collection


This is the Ultimate bath & body collection. Smell delicious with this lovely bath and shower gift set, this is currently on sale for £7.00 so hurry while stocks last.

This set includes:
  • 500mL Bubble bath & shower crème
  • 200mL Body butter
  • 100mL Spritzer
  • 75mL Hand lotion
  • 5mL Lip gloss
  • shower cap

Well that's it for this post I hope you like it and let me know below in the comments if you have any requests. Thank you for reading and check back soon. #BeautyLiesInEverybody :)

BUSINESS EMAILS: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com


Links:

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/jandsjewellery/product/disc-initial-triple-letter-necklace
http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/mercimaman/product/personalised-chain-charm-necklace
http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/silkpursesowsear/product/friends-and-family-locket
http://direct.asda.com/george/womens/nightwear-slippers/floral-print-pyjamas/G004932083,default,pd.html
http://direct.asda.com/george/womens/nightwear-slippers/wonderful-mum-pyjama-set/G004921567,default,pd.html
http://direct.asda.com/george/womens/nightwear-slippers/mum-pyjama-set/G004923283,default,pd.html
http://www.superdrug.com/More-/Gifts-for-Her/Gifts-For-Her/NIPFAB-De-Stress-Body-Blends-Kit-3-x-100ml/p/373200#.VPiXwvmsWp0
http://www.superdrug.com/More-/Gifts-for-Her/Gifts-For-Her/Nivea-Beautiful-Skin-Gift-Bag/p/374804#.VPiXtvmsWp0
http://www.superdrug.com/I-love-/I-Love%E2%80%A6-Best-Of-The-Best-Collection/p/282204#.VPiXvfmsWp0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancé and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some