Skip to main content

Everything £5

Hi guys and welcome back to another post, sorry its been a while just been super busy. Anyway recently I came across this website called everything5pounds.com and it has some very good products on it. I recently brought two pairs of boots from here, that I'll show you later on. In this post I shall be showing you some of the great items that they currently have on the website.
REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS £5.

Dresses:
These are my three top dresses at the moment on this website, they have all styles and lengths, there is some very nice options on the website.


1) Lovely black and white floral short sleeve dress, this dress is lovely for a night out or a date night.
2) This is my favourite of the three, I love the butterfly print, Also purple is my second favourite, also the lovely cut out detail in the back adds something elegant to the dress.
3) Next up is another floral one, its a lovely light blue/grey skater dress with a lace trim around the bottom of the dress.

Top:
I have chosen three tops, two casual and one that can be worn on a night out or a party.


1) The first one is this casual t shirt with stars and a sheer trim at the bottom with lace details on the sleeve. This is a very nice top, you can be comfortable and still look good at the same time, would look great with denim shorts.
2) Next up is this pretty purple, pink and blue check style shirt with shoulder pads. This shirt would look great with a pair of skinny jeans and boots.
3) Last up is my top I've chosen for the evening. This would look nice with a pair of black sandals with a leather look high waisted shirt with the shirt tucked in.

Play-suits:
Everyone loves a play-suit, they are super comfortable and stylish. They can be worn casual or going out, with so many designs you wont know which one to buy. So here is a little help and my favourite three. 


1) I love this one, from the front it looks like a normal play-suit, then you see the back with the lovely giant white bow, I think this is beautiful and makes the play-suit. It's great for a night on the town with some black sandals and a white and black clutch bag. 
2) This is my casual one, the floral print is so elegant and it also has a cut out back detail.
3) Another going out one, this is beautiful it's like a metallic gold colour with this lovely open back detail. it's another elegant one. 

Skirt:
I have chosen three skirts all different styles and colour. There are so many to chose from, so there is a option for everyone. 


1) this one is my favourite. I love the black with the fringe style. This skirt is made from a velvet material. It is a pencil skirt with a knee length fringe which is super cute and great for any occasion. 
2) This one is for the girly girls. High waisted skater style skirt in a lovely pale pink, super casual but still looks like you have tried. 
3) Long line pencil skirt, such a elegant style skirt can be worn for almost everything, can be worn dressed up or down and would look great. 

Well that is I hope you like it, and don't forget to check back soon for more post and impressions. if you have any request please leave the below in the comments and I'll see what I can do.
                                                                Thank you BYE :)



Business emails only please: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Links
http://www.everything5pounds.com/en/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancé and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some