Skip to main content

Our One Year Anniversary

Norwich
:)

Hi guys and welcome to another post, this one is slightly different about a week ago on the 8th November me and my boyfriend James celebrated our one year anniversary, So as a surprise he planned a special weekend trip to Norwich. He got the idea during a trip we had in July of this year we went on the broads and went through Norwich and there was this lovely hotel on the river and I said to him that I'd love to stay there and that's what we did, he remember that nearly 6 months later, So here is our weekend in Norwich I hope you like it.........

The Hotel:

We stayed the night at The Premier Inn hotel in Nelson Norwich city centre and the room was amazing, We had a double room with a balcony that looked of the Broads and the gardens it was so beautiful. The room itself was lovely too, the bed was so comfortable and there was a nice bathroom / toilet. It was such a lovely hotel so thank you to the staff for the great hospitality. 

Lunch:
When we got there we took our bags to the hotel, then decided to go get some lunch, there was so many restaurants that looked amazing, it took us a while to decide where to go, but in the end we chose a restaurant called Chiquito which is a Mexican grill. 


The restaurant was such a lovely place, the atmosphere was calming and the staff where so polite and welcoming. The food was amazing for drinks we had a refresher drink, it contained passion fruit and mango and lime, it also had a pinch of mint and a sprig of mint for decoration, they where very refreshing came with a side of salted popcorn. 
Food :)
Starters - We shared a starter because we knew that we were going out in the evening for our actual anniversary meal. We shared a bowl over Nachos topped with sour cream, salsa and chopped red onion with a side of Jalapeños red chillies.   
Main - for my main I had three taco shells filled with Chorizo and Chicken with cheese topped with sour cream and red onion with a side salad and a corn on the cob with a pot of salsa. James had three Fajitas wraps with pulled pork and chicken with peppers and onions and a tray of sour cream, salsa and cheese to add to them, we also shared a bowl of sweet potato fries that were amazing. 

Site Seeing:


During our weekend in Norwich we decided to go site seeing as you do. We spent hours looking round and of course I took loads of pictures, but here are some of my favourite ones. We went to visit Norwich football club we went in the gift shop to buy reminders of our trip, we both got matching keyring :)

Selfie :)
Of course you gotta take selfies :)


Anniversary Dinner: - James booked a table for us at the restaurant connected to the hotel if was called The Nelson Pub restaurant it was so nice and he even got a table near the window so we could look over the broads, the river was all light up it was so magical.


The first picture is the view of the hotel and restaurant from the bridge, so elegant and beautiful, anniversary dinner selfies of course, must have a selfie :) 
Next set you have the view of the river during the night, it was so beautiful when it was night time because the lights all down the river come on and when the moon light hit the river the reflection was lovely. 
Food - 
For drinks James had a mixed berry cider and I had a glass of Blossom Hill Rose wine. 
Starters - I had Chicken goujons with watercress and ranch dressing with a peri peri dip and James had a prawn cocktail with home-made seeded bread. 
Mains  - My main was so good, I had chicken breast covered with pulled pork and cheese with steak chips and a side salad, James had a double bacon cheese burger with fries and home-made coleslaw. 
After that we decided to go for a walk around, we wanted to see Norwich at the night time all light up. After a little while it started raining so we went back to the hotel and order dessert to our room. 
Dessert
I had a chocolate fudge cake with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream and James had a rocky road sundae, we really enjoyed our meal and we had a fantastic first year anniversary. 

Well there you go that is some of what happened during mine and James first year anniversary weekend, we had a amazing time and Norwich was lovely we will definitely be going back there in the future. Thank you to everyone at the Premier Inn hotel you were all so polite and helpful. I hope you enjoy this type of post and check back soon for more.
Thank you  
bye :)

Business emails to: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancé and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some