Skip to main content

Valentines Day Gift Guide for her: Marks and Spencers


Hi guys and welcome back, with valentines day fast approaching I thought I'd do a last minute gift guide for those of you who are struggling with ideas for the lady in your life. I have chosen Marks and Spencer's because they have such a great range of products for this time of year, all links will be available at the end of the post, so lets get to it and I hope you like it..........

Food and Wine Gifts:


I have chosen three items all in different price ranges so something to suit everyone's price range.
First up is the Valentines bubbles, heart chocolate and a single stem rose, this lovely little bundle will only cost you £25 and will include the following Cava Heretat El Padruell 75cl, Chocolate hearts and a single stem Red Rose, Order now for delivery between 11th and 16th February. 

Next up is this adorable set, in my opinion contains three things you can't go wrong with, a cute little Teddy, Bubbles and a Roses, it's prefect. This set will cost you £35. The set included's a Spencer Bear, Single Red Rose, Heart Chocolate Lolly and Prosecco 20cl.

This is the most expensive and will cost you £60. Two Dozen Freedom Red Roses the most romantic flower for this perfect day. You will receive 24 x Red Roses, 3 x Eucalyptus Parvi and a gift card and gift card wallet. 


Underwear and Lingerie: 
You can't go wrong with a little bit of sexy underwear for Valentines day, just keep it subtle and don't go overboard, get something you know she'll wear, here are three of my favourites ones.


First up is this gorgeous set from Rosie For Autograph, it is a silk and lace set with a padded balcony available in sizes A-E and the High leg knickers in sizes 6-20. This isn't a very cheap set it will cost you a little bit but it is gorgeous and will last a long time. The price is £26 for the Bra and £12.50 for the Knickers. Also available in Black, Dark Oak, Praline and of course the Raspberry.

Next up is this lovely Black Silk Camisole and Knickers set. These are both available in sizes 6-20 and only come in Black. This is also on the pricey side the Camisole will cost you £35 and the Knickers £19.50 but your paying for great quality which again will last a long time. 

Last up is this pretty piece, It is my favourite out of the three items, it is the Rosie For Autograph Blur Floral Satin Chemise and Wrap Set, It is the most expensive set but in my opinion the best, any lady would love this pretty piece. This is also available in sizes 6-22. The wrap will cost you £30 and the Chemise £25.


Luxury Gifts Sets:
For the Luxury gifts I have gone for beauty related gifts, every gift loves a beauty gift and it can be anything from make up to skin care to bubble bath. When you say Beauty some people instantly think make up and it's a lot more than that.


First up is this Floral set, the is just simply stunning I just love it, it's super girly with a touch of shabby chic to it's look. It has notes of gardenia blended with jasmine, lily of the valley and orange blossom, you'll also notice subtle tones of musk. The set includes a 30ml Florentyna eau de toilette and a 75ml shower creme and body puff all display in this lovely jewellery box. This beautiful set you cost you £24.

Next up is a set from Royal Jelly, This is the face and body favourites set. This set contains Royal Jelly which is a natural ingredient known for it's hydrating and nourishing properties, it cleanse and moisturises the skin for a soft and smooth finish, the set includes a 200ml body wash, 200ml body lotion and 100ml day cream, 100ml night cream and last of all a 75ml cleanser, this is a great all round gift that contains everything you need to help your skin get super soft. This great set will cost you £25 and is currently on sale at Buy One Get One Free.

Last up is this set by Pure. This Pure gift set is part of the bath and body collection and is the perfect treat for your body. This set contains all the essentials for the most relaxing experience ever. It contains body wash and moisturising cream 200ml, bath and body oil 100ml, nourishing hand cream 75ml and an exfloiating brush. The scent of this set contains smooth blends of Lavender, soothing Chamomile and Geranium with a hint of Palmarosa oil.


Perfume:
Last category is Perfume, Everyone loves to receive perfume, even you guys like receiving aftershave its just a perfect all round gift. I have chosen three types a Floral, Citrus and a Fruity scented one, so something for everyone.


First up is this pretty floral perfume, I just love the packaging the bottle is so cute and the amount of detail is just amazing. I really love butterfly's so I'm a huge fan of this bottle. This is a floral perfume and it has top notes of mandarin, orange and pear. The fruity notes of peach and apricot mixed with the orange and honeysuckle is just divine. This is a 90ml bottle and will cost you £11.20 as it is currently on sale, if it wasn't it would cost you £14 so still a great price. 

Next up is the Citrus perfume, it is the Rosie for Autograph Nuit Perfume, This is the new exclusive fragrance for the British model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. This perfume is infused with precious oils from the French Centifolia Rose with a essence of Jasmine Flower. With warming musk's this is a timeless fragrance and the bottle and packaging is simple yet impressive its lovely. This will cost you £14 for a 30ml bottle but it is currently on sale for £11.20.

Last up is the fruity fragrance. This is called Florentyna and it is a 30ml bottle. This is a classic fragrance with top notes of gardenia blended with Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Orange Blossom and Musky tones, it's just a stunning perfume, I would say it is more of a night perfume just because it's a bit stronger than the other to but that is just my opinion. This will cost you £7 but currently on sale for £5.60.  

Well that is it, I hope you liked it and if you have any requests then please leave them below in the comments, please find all links below and if you are a business wanting to contact me then please feel free to email me on the details below. Thank You

BYE
:)

Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Links:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/l/valentines-day-flowers-and-gifts/valentines-day-flowers-and-gifts/valentines-food-and-wine-gifts-n-co785?intid=VD_DLP_lego_2_Val_DFWG

http://www.marksandspencer.com/l/lingerie/sexy-lingerie?intid=VD_DLP_lego_3_SLU

http://www.marksandspencer.com/c/beauty

http://www.marksandspencer.com/l/beauty/womens-perfume

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HairBurst

Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

Where I Have Been...Changes...

 ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancĂ© and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some