Skip to main content

Mothers Day Gift Guide

Hi guys I know it's been a long while since my last post, I've been very busy with work and not really had the time, but I am back now :)
So with Mother's Day approaching I thought I'd do a last minute gift guide. I hope you like it and all links will be available at the end of the post like always, if you have any requests or questions then leave me a message in the comments. So lets get to it..........

Under £10 gifts:

1) Baylis & Harding Fuzzy Duck Black Pepper & Sage 3 Piece Gift Set housed in a luxury wicker basket finished with a grey ribbon, the set hosts an eye-catching trio of Baylis & Harding products. This set contains Black Pepper & Sage Body Wash 300ml. Scented with the rich and spicy fragrance of Black Pepper and Sage, skin is left feeling cleansed. Chamomile Body Butter 250ml. Designed to lock in moisture, the rich butter formula hydrates skin. Baylis & Harding Body Polisher. Ideal for all-over cleansing. the floral design can be used both to apply product and to exfoliate. £8.99 IWOOT

2) Apple Trinket Pot - Shiny Brass, This cute little Apple trinket pot will make a lovely addition to your barware collection. It's the perfect size to hold your sliced lemons and with a lid to keep them fresh. Height 14cm and width 9cm. 125ml Capacity. £6.49

3) The Mine Mine Mine Yours chocolate from Choc on Choc are handmade chocolate's from white and dark Belgian chocolate that features eight mine and one yours chocolate. £6.9

Under £20 Perfume Set:


1) Britney Spears Private Show gift set contains 30ml Perfume, 50ml Shower Gel and 50ml Body Lotion. This is a floral and fruity fragrance. It opens with sweet and fresh notes of clementine, nectarine and coffee. The heart mixes white flowers of orange blossom and jasmine. The warm dry down consists of luminous amber and sensual musk. £15. SUPERDRUG

2) Nicki Minaj Trini Girl set contains this gift set contains the 30ml Trini Girl perfume, a 50ml Shower Gel and a 50ml Body Lotion. Nicki’s vibrant fragrance is a tantalizing cocktail of fresh juicy fruits and exotic Trinidadian Chaconia blossoms, revealing a sensual finish of creamy coconut and white musk. £15 SUPERDRUG

3) Cheryl Stormflower gift set contains 30ml perfume and a 50ml body lotion.
This perfume has a Fruity Floral opening with sparkling top notes of luscious Mandarin and Nectarine, Stormflower has a floral heart of delicate Freesia and Peach Blossom. The addition of Vanilla, White Musk and precious Sandalwood, form a warm and sensual base to this signature scent that is enticing and utterly captivating. £15 SUPERDRUG

Under £40 gifts:


1) Spoil Yourself Hamper.
The perfect pampering gift for mums this mothers day. Inside you’ll find 3 individual bottles of Prosecco, white chocolate coated raspberries, and a bar of handmade luxury chocolate, melt in the mouth handmade marshmallows and a relaxing scented candle.
Each hamper contains 2 bottles of Lunetta pink prosecco - 20cl and 1 bottle of Lunetta prosecco - 20cl. Creamy white chocolate coated raspberries. Large bar of salted caramel chocolate. Handmade strawberries and cream marshmallows and a relaxing candle. £39.

2) A lovely personalised candle holder with a cute penguin design. This lantern style t-light holder is the perfect Mother's Day gift, This box shape candle holder with Mummy and Me, penguin design and personalised with initials or a name, these penguins will be a favourite feature. £25.

3) Vintage Book, Tea And Stationery Subscription Gift. A special literary package on the doorstep every month. A surprise vintage paperback, some lovely stationery and delicious tea each month.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
  • You place your order and we dispatch your welcome pack on the next working day. This welcome pack counts as the first box of your subscription.
  • The welcome pack contains the usual goodies and all the information the recipient needs to register their subscription.
  • Recipients must register online in order to receive their remaining monthly boxes, there is no deadline for them to do this. £39.

  • Well that is it for this post, I hope you found something you like. Let me know in the comments if you have any requests and I will see what I can do. Don't forget to check back soon. Thank you

    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :)
    BYE :)
    Business emails only please: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

    links:

    http://www.superdrug.com/Fragrance/Perfume-for-Women/Perfume-Gift-Sets/Britney-Spears-Private-Show-Eau-de-Parfum-30ml-Gift-Set/p/711426

    http://www.superdrug.com/Fragrance/Perfume-for-Women/Perfume-Gift

    http://www.superdrug.com/Cheryl/Cheryl-Stormflower-30ml-Eau-De-Parfum-Gift-Set/p/319407-Sets/Nicki-Minaj-Trini-Girl-Eau-de-Parfum-30ml-Gift-Set/p/711430

    https://www.iwantoneofthose.com/home-accessories/baylis-harding-fuzzy-duck-black-pepper-sage-3-piece-wicker-basket-gift-set/11331419.html

    https://www.iwantoneofthose.com/kitchen-accessories/apple-trinket-pot-shiny-brass/11312599.html

    https://www.iwantoneofthose.com/gift-chocolate-and-sweets/mine-mine-mine-yours-chocolate/10934134.html

    http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/keelhamfarmshop/product/spoil-yourself-hamper

    http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/bookishly/product/vintage-book-tea-and-stationery-subscription-gift

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    HairBurst

    Hair Burst Hi guys so today I received a very exciting package in the post today from Hair Burst can't wait to see the results and hopefully get beautiful longer hair. Start your journey with me and order yours from www.hairburst.com Thank you Hair Burst and stay tuned for my first impressions post.  http://www.hairburst.com/ Business Emails Only: beautyliesineverybody@gmail.com

    Beauty Saver: Superdrug Sale.

    Beauty Saver: Superdrug. Hello, So today I am doing something new. I have called this Beauty Savers, This is where I shall be choosing different stores and bringing you their latest offers, For my first one I have chosen Superdrug becasue as you know it's my favourite shop for beauty products, I hope you like it and let's get started.   Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura 100ml, this perfume is on a huge sale, this was £50.00 now only £20.00. This dazzling floral fragrence thats has Raspberry and Sicilian Bergamot. With accents of Orange flower and jasmine, this is ideal for night time, or a night out. Ghost Anticipation EDT 75ml was £46.00 now only £20.00. This is the new sensual  fragrance from Ghost, this perfume is a night fragrence with fruity notes of cranberries and mandarin, orange flower and freesia, this would be a great gift for someone. DKNY red delicious 100ml, was £60.00 now only £29.00. With crisp apple as a base note, this perfume is surroun

    Where I Have Been...Changes...

     ...Welcome back... Hi guys and welcome back, So I know it's been a long time since my last post, nearly two years to be honest. I really enjoyed doing my blog but I just didn't have time to keep it up and give it the time I needed to. Since my last post a lot has happened I got promoted at work which comes with its own struggles, I passed my driving test which was so stressful, I became a auntie for the first time to a lovely little boy, but by far the best thing to happen was I got engaged to the love of my life. We went to Disneyland Paris for our 4 year anniversary and he proposed to me in front of the Disney castle, it was so magical and perfect. So after a lot of talking with my fiancé and planning I have decided to start my blog up again, but its going to be a little bit different. I use to just do beauty and fashion but I'm going to add some extra bits in that I am interested in. One of my favourite things to do is cook and bake and make up my own recipes some